IS&T is in-process of unifying the Jefferson Service Request system whereby all IS&T service requests will be routed through a single process. Until this new service is available, kindly select the the applicable business unit below to submit a request.
Additional info regarding specific services addressed is below the option.
Service Request Status
To inquire about the status of a request, please call the Solution Center at (215) 955-7975.
- TJU Accounts (Campus Keys)
- New Employee Setup
- Desktop Issues
- Equipment, Hardware - Move/Add/Change
- TJU Application Development
- TJU Application Support (such as BANNER, PeopleSoft, VistaPlus, Kronos, IDX, email or any custom application or database created by or supported by the University IT team)
- Web Services (New/Maintenance for externally facing .EDU) [Note: Blackboard requests are to go here.]
- Report/Template Request
- Security Breach
- Training (AMCAS, ARTS, Banner, Vendor Campus Key, IDX,PS ASCENT, PS HR, Visix, Vista Plus)
- TJUH Accounts, Logon IDs, Application Access
- TJUH Hardware, Software, Peripherals, Hospital Servers
- JeffCHART & Other Hospital Applications Development Services
- Order Sets for JeffCHART
- TJUH Intranet Website Development
- Software Training
- Print Center Services
- TJUH Database Services
- UHC Data Reports
- Network Services