A series of biweekly Go-Live Readiness topics will be distributed by email in the months leading up to Jefferson's Go-Lives. Each update will help you prepare individually and within your departments or areas. The update topics will also be organized below as they are distributed, so you can easily reference them together in one place.
Topic 6: Guide to Go-Live
Guide to Go-Live is a “survival guide” that will help bridge the gap between your training and what you need to be successful at Go-Live. Please read it carefully, as there is some important new information you will need to know. Click on the image to open the PDF.
Topic 5: Epic Login & Access
- WAVE 1: Basic Things To Know Before Logging Into Epic
- WAVE 1: How Jefferson's SSO Implementation Will Impact Logins
- WAVE 1: Login Labs Will Help Make Go-Live Easier On Day One
- WAVES 1 & 2: Six Important Reminders From The Epic@Jeff Training Team, Including Playground Access Instructions
- WAVE 1: Operational Readiness FAQs (collected in Ambulatory Readiness Meetings)
- WAVE 1: Epic Practice: Important Instructions To Access Playground
- WAVES 1 & 2: Early Prescription Refills Available For Jefferson Staff
- WAVES 1 & 2: November Roadshow Presentation (attached with email)
Topic 4: Provider Personalization of Epic
This topic was distributed by email on Oct. 18. Specific information included:
- WAVES 1 & 2: Working Smarter In Epic With SmartTools
- WAVES 1 & 2: Other Ways To Personalize Epic For Your Needs
- WAVES 1 & 2: Wise Words About Personalization From Physicians Who Learned The Hard Way
- WAVE 1 : Ambulatory Personalization Labs For Providers
- WAVE 2: More About Mandatory Managers' Fairs
- WAVES 1 & 2: Jefferson Employees Asked To Refill Prescriptions Early Before Go-Live
- WAVE 2: SSO Badge Enrollment Opportunities - October
Topic 3: Practicing in the System
This topic was distributed by email on Oct. 4. Specific information included:
- WAVE 1: Here's What You Should Know About Our Epic "Playground"
- WAVE 1: Epic Practice - How Important Is It, Really?
- WAVE 1: Real Feedback: SPTs and Super Users Share Thoughts About Training
- WAVE 1: The Relationship Between Practice and Confidence: How Will You Know You're Ready For Go-Live?
- WAVE 2: Inpatient Hardware Assessment Underway, Rollout To Follow
- WAVES 1 & 2: Important HealthStream Update (please see email)
- WAVES 1 & 2: Instructions for Internet Explorer Upgrade For Epic
- WAVES 1 & 2: October Roadshow Presentation (attached with email)
Topic 2: MyChart & Patient Engagement
Topic 1: Prequel to Go-Live & Cutover
This topic was distributed by email on Sept. 6. Specific information included: